Nov 13, 2012

Testimonial: Robert Musgrave



Recent Fine Arts graduate, Robert Musgrave, gives us his thoughts on studying at TAFE.

What did you like most about studying fine arts at NADC?
Studying at TAFE gave me an opportunity to try my hand at a number of artistic disciplines, all within an extremely positive environment. This created a fertile ground for learning, in which I was free to explore and discover my own artistic direction. The teaching staff always managed to guide me in a personal and approachable way.

What are you doing now and how did TAFE help you get there?
I am currently studying at COFA (UNSW) majoring in Photo-Media. As I entered university I discovered my previous experience gained through TAFE, gave me an obvious advantage. It has also enhanced my learning abilities, making me more confident to take on the challenges of University level studies.

What are your plans and goals for the future?
In the future I want to continue my art practice as well seek employment in art education.

Anything else?
The relationships gained through my time at TAFE have proved invaluable and I still keep in contact with fellow students and teachers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment